Biyernes, Setyembre 28, 2012

My Heart Donor

I Don't Need Your Heart

My Heart Donor

It been three years ago when I was diagnosed a very infrequent cardiovascular disease,
It was a painful experience that until now I'm suffering,
How I wish would transplantation ease this sensation,
How I wish replacing new organ is the answer of all my concealed questions.

Assuming was my habit during our petite caucus,
And I assumed that you won't destroy the tune of my solemn cross,
But all of your vows twirled into grim twilight,
This brought a residue of bleeding and fatal reward.

Every night became a nightmare fantasy,
Days of indulgence acted as misery,
Anguishing was seemed so endless…
Look at what you did to me... I became useless!

As the time has progressed, the pain transpired to its severe phase,
Tremendous complications manifested in my whole body system,
The blue bed served as my medium to escape,
But unfortunately, not to forget the story lies on your name.

At last, this is my most awaited time--- my surgical operation,
Finally this heart will not be my mine anymore,
Really hoping that there will be no gene rejection,
In order to stop this pain caused by over intake of love's denunciation.

But God constantly gave me another point of challenge,
I can still feel the twinge sensation I wanted to run off,
Until they confessed who was my heart donor,
And it's YOU! The one, who broke my heart and the same time, will ruin my life.

Please, can I have another heart transplantation?



  



                         

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento