Biyernes, Setyembre 28, 2012

October's Melody


October's Melody
The highest note of revelation...

Singing is their talent but for me it's my passion. Singing is their pastime when they are bored, but for me it's my hobby. Singing is their profession, but in my case... it's my life.
One of the mysteries I wanted to know is when every time I sing; everybody turns the attention to me. Every person who heard my voice suddenly changes the mood and behavior. I don't know if they really like the way I deliver the song why they keep on laughing at me or they are embarrassed with my improper melody and intonation. Well, what I've said, it is a mystery. 

Having a not so good harmony and pitch motivated me to practice, practice and practice all over again. Wherever I go, I keep on doing what was one my choir friends recommended to me. I followed the techniques how to produce an ideal sound, the correct diction, where the voice should get, how I should use my hearing ability, the do and don’ts and the likes.

I also sought some pointers that may enhance my skill in singing. In the midst of walking along the bar line, I encountered different terms such as head tone, glide, falsetto, tenor ... la la la. Yes, these are only terminologies, a concept. Like the instruction of laboratory experiments. Nonsense if there's no certain application.

But it seems that those are not enough to reach my goal--- to have a good type of voice. Sensation of curiosity invades my serenity, wondering touches my mind-set, confusion sucks my veins. Is this an instinctive condition or due to the influence of nature?

Sunday is considered as my grand concert day (Hopefully, someday it will be my solo concert). Going to church and sing several worship songs constantly completed this special event. Same with the reason that nobody could tease me or say any offensive statements even my voice is out of tune or “sintunado".

Precipitously, I heard a quality of voice same with mine. The rhythm was a mere similar. But when it comes to glide style, proudly to say that I was ruled over them.

Then I found out my mother buzzed loudly on my side, together with my young sister who was having a duet with my brother. Is this coincidence? Or a blood-line traits on my dynasty?

Scientific researches revealed that having "sintunado" voice could be inherited from the ancestor. It is alike how we inherit the color of the eyes, structure of the bone and the pigment of the skin.

That incidence made me to realize the possible closure to the mystery which also led to another bridge of conclusion, why if there's a family gathering, no one of my family members attempted to rent a videoke machine. Now I know....

But even the mystery changed into a clear litany, it will be never put me down to continue my aspiration. Perhaps, it is depend on the choice of song or on the intense of internalization. I also realized that there are no certain formulas, techniques and methods on how to have a good voice. It falls down when you sing it with all your heart :)

Like how catastrophic event modifies organisms, I still stand up on my faith. I will continue to sing until my audiences comprehend the beauty of the song. Until my music influences their perception in life....

…until the moment they don't want to sleep without playing my compiled written compositions.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento